There are interminable applications of these capacitors in stirring or casting furnaces and attuning the furnace circuit. They are used to regulate the power factor in induction heating and melting.
Qiyutech is a certified and leading group that manufactures various types of capacitors. Our Induction heating capacitors are well suited to the task. These are well-filmed dielectrics that work within a frequency range from 40Hz to 24000Hz. The vast frequency spectrum enhances the power factor by many folds hence improving the circuit characteristics. The dielectric strength is quite remarkable; making the shell and terminal bear 1kV power frequency test voltage for 1 min. The professional execution of these capacitors is competent.
Our well-built capacitors ensure that the internal losses in a circuit are minimized. They can tolerate very high currents and voltages. The dielectric types depend on the material used in their production. The AM has polyethylene film saturated in dibenzyltoulene. WF is a dielectric of capacitor paper and polyethylene fil pervaded in alkylbenzene.
Technical Performance and Requirements:
1. Capacitance tolerance:±10%, the ratio between maximum and minimum values of various equal capacitance groups is not above 1.1.
2. Dielectric loss tangent value tanδ(for only film dielectric) Under rated voltage Un and the temperature of 20℃
3. Dielectric strength, its terminal and shell can bear 1kV power frequency test voltage for 1min.
4. Incoming temperature of cooling water is not above 30℃。
A. For the capacitor of Qn≤1000kvar, water flow rate≥4L/min
B. For the capacitor of Qn≤1000kvar, water flow rate≥6L/min
5. Long-time operating over voltage (not over 4h in 24h) is not over 1.1uh.
6. Long-time operating over current (including harmonic current)
7. Indoor installation, the altitude is not over 1000m.
8. The ambient air temperature of area where capacitors are installed and used is not over 50℃
The area where capacitors are installed and used should have no strenuous mechanical vibration, no hazardous gas or steam and no electrical conductivity or explosive dust.
Dielectric type: AM-Polyethylene film impregnated in dibenzyltoluene
WF-Dielectric of capacitor paper and polyethylene film impregnated in alkylbenzene
|Model||Rated Voltage(V)||Frequency(Hz)||Rate Capacity(Kvar)||Rated Capacitance||Weight (KG)|
Before shipping, we strictly test each capacitor on the following basis
Case sealing test
Cooling ducts sealing test
True dimensions check
Dissipation factor measurement
Voltage test (between terminals)
Voltage test (between terminals and case)
Switch pressure check (if the capacitor is equipped)
Internal discharge test