They are a great help in many AC circuits. They minister low impedance hence increasing the harmonic currents and eventually improving power factor.
Our Company, Qiyutech, specializes specialized in customizing and designing capacitors, terminal styles, and alumium cases according to your requirements. These High Voltage AC Filter Capacitors as the name follows are the potential gadgets mainly used in 50Hz-60Hz power systems. They are set up in a course along with other confederates such as reactors and resistors. They may not have an internal fuse. They operate efficiently in the temperature scale of -50℃~+55℃.
Also, the rated capacitance of these capacitors is 2.437-1155.5 uF. They are either single-phase units or 3-phase units with a dielectric of soaked bibenzyl. And the area where capacitors are installed and used should have no strenuous mechanical vibration, no hazardous gas or steam and no electrical conductivity or explosive dust.
Technical Performance and Requirements:
1. Capacitance tolerance
A. Band-pass filter; ≤±5%.
B. High-pass filter; ≤±7.5%.
2. Dielectric loss tangent value tan δ
A. As to the capacitors without internal fuse under 20℃:
For laminate dielectric of film and paper: tan δ≤0.0012
For only film dielectric: tan δ≤0.0005
B. As to the capacitors with internal fuse, it shall be negotiated between the buyer and us.
3. Steady state over voltage
Continuous working voltage of the capacitor is 1.0Un and it can work for respective time under the total rated harmonic voltage Uh plus the fundamental voltage specified in the following table.
4. The maximum allowable capacitance should not be above 1.35Qn.
5. Insulation grade of the capacitor (Un/kV)
6. The residue voltage on their terminals should not be over 0.1Un when they are put into use.
7. The altitude of area where capacitors are installed and used should be not over 1000m.
8. The ambient air temperature of area where capacitors are installed and used should be within -50℃~+55℃。
9. The area where capacitors are installed and used should have no strenuous mechanical vibration, no hazardous gas or steam and no electrical conductivity or explosive dust.
|Power Frequencyovervoltage||Maximum Duration||Explanation|
|1.15U1n||30mins in every 24h||Adjustment and fluctuation of system voltage|
|1.20U1n||5min||Voltage rise during underload|
A-AC filter capacitor; F-Liquid impregnant is bibenzylM-Solid dielectric is only film (F-laminate dielectric of film and paper);12/-Rated voltage (kV)100-Rated capacity (Kvar); 1-Single phase; w-for outside use;
|Model||Rated votlage(KV)||Rated capacity(Kvar)||Number of phases||Rated capacitance(uF)||Remarks|
Before shipping, we strictly test each capacitor on the following basis
Case sealing test
Cooling ducts sealing test
True dimensions check
Dissipation factor measurement
Voltage test (between terminals)
Voltage test (between terminals and case)
Switch pressure check (if the capacitor is equipped)
Internal discharge test