They are suitable for Class I luminaries. They guard several fluorescent electronics and HID ballasts. They shield many other electronics products as well.
This gadget has the new elevated electrical immunity requirement demanded by DOE and MSSLC. The input voltage lies between 347-488VAC. This surge protector has a LED lighting engine for outdoor brilliance. This compact layout properly meets the current configuration requirements for modern technology. They are used in parallel in a circuitry. Their running temperature is of the order -40 ℃-85℃. The maximum peak current reaches 10kA.
It doesn't have a LED indicator. This product is backed by many national and international standard certifications. Additionally, it offers longevity and quality protection against temperature or any harmonics.
· Continue Voltage UC (V): 480
· IP Rating: IP65
· Protection Class: T5 (UL)
· LED Indicator: No
· Including Impedance: No
· Open-circuit Voltage Uoc (KV): 20
· Protecting Voltage up (L-N/KV): 2.2
· Protecting Voltage up (L-PE/KV): 2.2
· Protecting Voltage Up(N-PE/KV): 2.2
· I surge (KA): 10
· Strike: 30
· Imax(KA) 1 time: 22
· Input Voltage: 347~488Vac
· Frequency: 50-60Hz
· Maximum Continuous RMS Voltage AC: 550Vac
· Maximum Clamping Voltage (8/20us100A): 1500V@100A
· Maximum Energy: 510J
· Maximum Peak Current: 10kA(8/20us standard wave)
· Wiring: 14 Gauges stranded wire,105℃,600V
· Ambient Temperature(Operating): -40 ℃-85℃
· Tc: 85℃
· UL Certified
· Lifetime Warranty: 5 Years (Failed not by the surge)
The QR-SPD07-22HV surge protection device may produce sparks and burns in some kind of failure state (such as MOV failure or prolonged work under the condition of greater than maximum working voltage), it must be installed inside the luminaires with certain protective function.