They are advantageous in the insulation of Class I luminaries. Their applaudable protection against temperature and longevity makes them appeasing for a circuitry.
This gadget has a UL protection class and an IP rating of 65. It complies with the latest Elevated Electrical Immunity Requirement demanded by DOE and MSSLC. These devices provide an all phase protection for your appliances. They conveniently run on 347~488VAC input voltages.
They have an optimum temperature that lies between -40 ℃-85℃. They are connected parallelly in a circuitry.
This surge protection device is per national and international standards. This reliable gadget may produce sparks in a failed state so ensure its installation with some certain protective function.
· Continue Voltage UC (V): 277
· IP Rating: IP65
· Protection Class: T5 (UL)
· LED Indicator: No
· Including Impedance: No
· Open-circuit Voltage Uoc (KV): 20
· Protecting Voltage up (L-N/KV): 1.5
· Protecting Voltage up (L-PE/KV): 1.5
· Protecting Voltage Up(N-PE/KV): 1.5
· I surge (KA): 10
· Strike: 30
· Imax(KA) 1 time: 22
· Input Voltage: 347~488Vac
· Frequency: 50-60Hz
· Maximum Continuous RMS Voltage AC: 550Vac
· Maximum Clamping Voltage (8/20us100A): 1500V@100A
· Maximum Energy: 510J
· Maximum Peak Current: 10kA(8/20us standard wave)
· Wiring: 14Gauges stranded wire,105℃,600V
· Ambient Temperature(Operating): -40 ℃-85℃
· Tc: 85℃
· UL Certified
· Lifetime Warranty: 5 Years (Failed not by the surge)
The QR-SPD07-22 surge protection device may produce sparks and burns in some kind of failure state (such as MOV failure or prolonged work under the condition of greater than maximum working voltage), it must be installed inside the luminaires with certain protective function.