They guarantee protection of the electronic fluorescent and HID ballasts. They are yielded in the insulation of Class I luminaries.
These economical gizmos offered by our company are under IEEE C62.41 Category C Low Exposure. These compact devices are a single-phase gadget with the L to N, L to Ground and N to Ground protection function. It is relatively more central and suitable for the current LED design specifications due to its unlimited load power. It is parallelly connected in circuitry. The input voltage spreads over 120-277VAC. The current discharge offered by this surge protector is 10kA.
A certain protective function must be installed along with their induction in circuitry to circumvent sparks or any kind of crash. Furthermore, their ambient temperature has a broad spectrum and lies within the range -40 ℃ 85℃.
· Continue Voltage UC (V): 277
· IP Rating: IP65
· Protection Class: T5 (UL)
· LED Indicator: No
· Including Impedance: No
· Open-circuit Voltage Uoc (KV): 10
· Protecting Voltage up (L-N/KV): 1.5
· Protecting Voltage up (L-PE/KV): 1.5
· Protecting Voltage Up(N-PE/KV): 1.5
· I surge (KA): 5
· Strike: 30
· Imax(KA) 1 time: 10
· Input Voltage: 347~488Vac
· Frequency: 50-60Hz
· Maximum Continuous RMS Voltage AC: 550Vac
· Maximum Clamping Voltage (8/20us100A): 1500V@100A
· Maximum Energy: 510J
· Maximum Peak Current: 10kA(8/20us standard wave)
· Wiring: 14Gauges stranded wire,105℃,600V
· Ambient Temperature(Operating): -40 ℃-85℃
· Tc: 85℃
· UL Certified
· Lifetime Warranty: 5 Years (Failed not by the surge)
The QR-SPD07-10 surge protection device may produce sparks and burns in some kind of failure state (such as MOV failure or prolonged work under the condition of greater than maximum working voltage), it must be installed inside the luminaires with certain protective function.